Monday, May 22, 2006

Stop Whining America!

As I sit at my bar in RI, I have Pink Floyd, Money, playing in the background. These days everyone seems to be complaining about high oil prices. Going into an election year, politicians are looking to crucify oil executives. Charges of gouging and price fixing abound.....What responsible commentators and politicians, in a free market, should be saying is invest in American oil/gas assets.

If you are not an accredited investor, buy shares in a natural resources mutual fund or buy shares in our major oil companies and reinvest the dividends. If you do have significant assets, invest in direct participation oil/gas partnerships. The government encourages exploration through generous tax incentives for private investors.

Start out small, and investigate the companies you look to invest with. 90% of domestic oil production comes from small independants. They are the bread and butter of the US oil market..... Many operating in states you would never guess had oil, for example S. Illnois where I have multiple wells paying me monthly!

I smile every time I go to fill my tank! Join the club!

Gerald Schiano, dynamicoilceo@yahoo.com

No comments: